[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Tue Sep 9 09:16:58 GMT 2014

On 9.9.2014 12:11, Jussi Laako wrote:
> On 9.9.2014 11:34, Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
>> Check how the Common test image activates 5 demo users which can share
>> multiple screen.
>> One the key advantage is to allow to move an application from one screen
>> to an other without restarting it.
>
> Yes, we've been modifying specifically Common.
>
> Now try to attach two keyboard and two mice and type in to two different
> terminals at the same time.

I should have added that we have also two monitors connected.

Expectation is:
1) From one keyboard+mouse+monitor user A can launch applications and
type in on terminal. Same for user B on the other set.
2) User A and User B cannot type in, or control, each other's
applications and they cannot move their windows to other user's display.

This is our goal to get working, it doesn't work as is now.