[Dev] Gumd usage in building images

Zaman, Imran imran.zaman at intel.com
Tue Sep 9 12:06:38 GMT 2014

Hi Krzysztof!

... forked another thread for gumd to keep it separate.

I think the only think that comes to my mind is that gumd has a dependency on dbus. If that can be handled and has no issues at image building time, then for sure we can use gumd.
Mikko! Can you please let me know (if you know any) whom to contact for this issue at image building stage?

BR
imran