[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Xu, Martin martin.xu at intel.com
Tue Sep 9 19:30:18 GMT 2014

Hi:

I agree with Luiz's comments, the paring is based on device not user for Bluetooth.
And I think the reason why we want to support multi-paring is just to protect the personal date for PBAP, MAP and so on, which is our second request.
However, PBAP, MAP, FTP, OPP are all based on OBexd, and run at normal user privilege not root, and each has it's own default home directory bound with the user to share the data through Bluetooth.
So that means for above profiles, the multi-user are supported natively.
We just did not try and verify the scenario before, but I think it will not big issue here, we will have a try on it.

So as to adapter multi-control, I think that requirement is reasonable. We can try to add a lock to each adapter at NTB, so normal user needs to acquire the lock before accessing it,(release the lock after the adapter is not be used anymore), that will not break current framework in NTB and BlueZ and implement the features.

Any comments?