[Dev] Failed to start EFL UI when launched from dbus-daemon.

Amarnath Valluri amarnath.valluri at linux.intel.com
Thu Sep 11 10:52:46 GMT 2014

Hi Castern,

Thanks for the detailed reply, In Current Tizen images(ivi/common),
elementary profile config(config/profile.cfg) set to 'standard', which
is contrast to ELM_PROFILE environment, by changing this to 'mobile'
profile using 'elementary_config' tool, fixed the dubs launcher issue.

By the way can you point the contact who can fix this configuration.

Thanks
Amarnath