[Dev] [Buxton] buxton upgrade

Peters, Brad T brad.t.peters at intel.com
Thu Sep 11 20:41:52 GMT 2014

Hi JuWan, Semun,

Could one of you test the attached patches against a 3.0 ARM build?
As I had mentioned previously in discussion with Semun, I do not have
access
to such an image.

I've done a little porting to ensure these patches will apply cleanly to
tizen.org : platform/upstream/buxton.  I had updated the tizen.org Buxton
project to the upstream 3.0 release just a few weeks back. Since these
patches
are not in a release, we'll just need to carry the patches in OBS. Please
see
attached.

Best regards,
-Brad Peters