[Dev] QtScript in Tizen

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:15:35 GMT 2014

> I didn't know that you could use QtQml as a replacement for QtScript
> but I guess it makes sense.  I'll look into it.

On second thought I think I had some difficulties with compiling QtScript. I
will check it out. But regarding exposing objects to Javascript and using
Javascript from C++ side - QtQml is now recommended way. However QtScript
features are not fully covered by QtQml yet.

If you have some issues just share code somewhere. Maybe I could help - at
least with review.

T.