[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error mesa_10.1.3.bb, do_configure

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Sep 12 10:42:11 GMT 2014

Hi Anoop,

We found what was the issue and successfully built an ARM image (thanks
to Ronan) ! Of course we didn't test the image since we don't have the
corresponding board.

The issue was that rpm checks an OS value when installing packages and
it probably doesn't know the value that is set. Th solution is to add a
flag to prevent this checking.

I attached the patch for meta-tizen to this mail (the patch also removes
mesa from  the image). Once you succesfully built an image, can you
please test it and tell us how it goes ? I'm very curious about it :)

Regards,
Kevin