[Dev] D-Bus bindings for Crosswalk, Crosswalk extensions in Python

Kis, Zoltan zoltan.kis at intel.com
Fri Sep 12 21:05:10 GMT 2014

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Schroeder, Henning
<henning.schroeder at intel.com> wrote:
> If I understand the cloudeebus architecture correctly it does not necessarily integrate into crosswalk via extension but via a websocket tcp connection.

Websocket was the original IPC, but when we talk about crosswalk
integration (I assume done with internal xwalk extensions when we talk
about pycrosswalk, but it could also be supported in external xwalk
extensions such as Tizen extensions), that has to change to the IPC
used by the browser extension mechanism. It is way much easier to
rewrite cloudeebus (yes, losing the cloud part) than to convince
upstream browser guys to change the extension implementation.

Best regards,
Zoltan