[Dev] [Buxton] buxton upgrade

Peters, Brad T brad.t.peters at intel.com
Fri Sep 12 21:33:16 GMT 2014

Hi JuWan Kim,

Is that common arm-wayland image public? If so, I'd appreciate a link to
the repo, so
I might test build before pushing.

If that image is not public, I have no choice but to request you push the
patch yourself.
Our Tizen 3.0 images are in bad shape, and I'm having trouble getting a
successful
test build. The closest  I got was by building against our IVI repo, but it
is lacking the
automake package, which is needed during the build process for aclocal. I'm
left with
nowhere I can test to ensure OBS will be able to build the updated package
successfully.

Best,
-Brad