[Dev] D-Bus bindings for Crosswalk, Crosswalk extensions in Python

Luc Yriarte luc.yriarte at linux.intel.com
Mon Sep 15 08:14:21 GMT 2014

Hi Zoltan,

Good guess :-) Essentially that's what Patrick did. Extract the
websocket part from the main engine, and do a Crosswalk extension using
pycrosswalk. Cloudeebus can run either as a websocket server or within
crosswalk, using crosswalk message passing instead of websockets.

 From the Javascript application side everything is identical, except
for the init part - with websockets you use a server ip:port. On Tizen
an app only loads the xwalk extension instead of connecting to a
websocket server.

Patrick's pull request on cloudeebus sums it up pretty well actually

https://github.com/01org/cloudeebus/commit/e511dfab6c0c3d8326dfaed70660421df7054c9a

Cheers

Luc