[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Zhang, Zhengguang zhengguang.zhang at intel.com
Tue Sep 16 05:29:57 GMT 2014

Hi, Domonique

> Le 09/09/2014 22:30, Xu, Martin a écrit :
>
> > So as to Winet request,
> > 1. multi-configuration, we can also add a lock at Winet to implement that
> easily.
> Great if it"s easy it should be quick.
> When will we see it ?
> > 2. credentials, I think the best way is to add a user check at auto-reconnect
> of ConnMan, that is the best way to implement the feature, we can try to
> work out the patches.
> > Thanks!
> You need to check with Conmann that they are willing to do that in their
> upstream project and find an alternative would they refuse.
> Please check ASAP in order to confirm if your idea is viable or nor.

We are now working on the multi-user solution design in WiNet subsystem and I have some questions about it, could you please help me to clarify them? Thanks in advance!
1.  We know that for tizen 3.0 multi-user and security solution, some will be implemented in dbus, some needs to be done in subsystem, could you please help me to confirm what needs to be done in subsystem? My understanding is that dbus will handle security, and multi-user conflict management needs to be handled in subsystem, is it right?
2. 	By our investigation about the WiNet multi-user requirement wiki, we propose to implement it in ConnMan, which is supposed to be the minimal modification for us, and if this solution is acceptable, we don't plan to submit the related ConnMan patches to upstream, but only maintain them in Tizen ConnMan, for it is not a common requirement for ConnMan upstream. Any suggestions about it, please also let me know.

Regards,
Zhang Zhengguang