[Dev] Unfortunate things about Odroid XU support.

Andriy Prystupa andriy.prystupa at globallogic.com
Tue Sep 16 09:48:40 GMT 2014

Hi,

SMACK kernel support shoudnt be stopper for porting procedure. We
succesfully bring-up Tizen stack on kernel 3.3.
If you want proceed just disable smack support in systemd and minor
workarounds in udev/systemd related to smack labels..

Later you can back to the updating kernel to latest version, I guess.

Regards,
Andriy.