[Dev] Unfortunate things about Odroid XU support.

Schaufler, Casey casey.schaufler at intel.com
Tue Sep 16 13:34:25 GMT 2014

Andriy: Please *do not* advise people to turn off Smack. Tizen does not work with Smack disabled.

Backporting current Smack features to the 3.4 kernel is not very difficult, although it is tedious. You can also look at the kernel/linux-3.4-exynos3250 project on tizen.org. If they haven’t done the backport yet they will need to. If that is your project, you need to get started on the backport.