[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error mesa_10.1.3.bb, do_configure

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Sep 16 13:40:23 GMT 2014

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for the feedback ! It's nice to know that an ARM image boots !
The tizen-core-image-minimal ships the default weston so it should be
possible to get the UI working.

Something we didn't look before: the kernel used with the imx6qsabreauto
is 3.10 (if I'm not wrong) but the kernel we use in Tizen is 3.14. I
think a kernel 3.14 would be better, especially regarding smack support
(which may be linked to weston not being launched on your device).

Best regards,
Kevin