[Dev] Integrity protection mechanism for the root file system?

Whiteman, John L john.l.whiteman at intel.com
Wed Sep 17 15:39:28 GMT 2014

Hi Tom,

I was asked recently to re-scope IMA/EVM.  Prior to that there were concerns
about performance degradation particularly caused by constant block level
checks.  There was talk about using it for a single system partition, but
this still may be unacceptable for low end processors.  There is code
checked in upstream already, but not integrated.

Best Regards,

John