[Dev] Gumd usage in building images

Jacek Bukarewicz j.bukarewicz at samsung.com
Thu Sep 18 14:19:45 GMT 2014

Hello,

Can anyone clarify what exactly is the dbus-gumd issue? gumd depends on
dbus-1 RPM requirement, which used to be provided by dbus-devel instead
of dbus package. The consequence was that gumd pulled dbus-devel as its
dependency. Today a fix has been merged to dbus package and it still
needs to be submitted to the OBS. However, I'm not sure it was the
reason for not putting gumd on the image.

Best regards,