[Dev] Tizen Bootup No Display Issue

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Sep 18 14:31:04 GMT 2014

Hi Anoop,

Right now we're using kernel 3.14.5 in Tizen Yocto. Regarding the kernel
configuration I think you should create one which includes both the
options specific to your board and the ones we use in our kernel recipe
(in meta-tizen/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto/qemuarm/defconfig). If
you didn't set "KCONFIG_MODE = "--reconfig"" in your kernel recipe, it
might be a good idea to add it otherwise you may end up missing some
default options.
There are also two patches we added to handle smack security that you
can find in our kernel recipe and that you should add.

Please, let us know how it goes with a 3.14 kernel.

Best regards,
Kevin