[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Zhang, Zhengguang zhengguang.zhang at intel.com
Fri Sep 19 06:28:48 GMT 2014

Hi, Dominique
I want to make clear more details about WINET multi-user requirements by some user cases(take WIFI as example) below, could you please help me to clarify them? Thanks in advance!
1. How to define whether a user owns a WIFI interface, does it mean the user who activates this interface?
2. User A login and activates WIFI, then connects to an AP A successfully. Then user B login in, can user B connect another AP B?
3. User A login and activates WIFI, then user A logoff but doesn't deactivate WIFI. Then user B login, can user B deactivate WIFI?

Regards,
Zhang Zhengguang