[Dev] FW: Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Mon Sep 22 02:40:33 GMT 2014

Hi Dominique,

We still want to clear the Multiuser requirement for NTB.

Can you share the Multiuser requirement for NTB?
Such as multi-paring, multi-adapter and so on.

At current, NTB run on app mode not root mode, so we need to design the related solution depend on it.

1. For multi-paring, can you share your idea for Luiz's and martin's comment.
(in the following mail)

2. For adapter multi-control, we want to use a lock to implement it.
(userA and userB)
once userA uses bluetooth, he set a lock on the adapter and userB can't use bluetooth.
After userA uses bluetooth, he will unlock it and userB can use bluetooth.

We will use the solution to implement adapter multi-control.
(Please check the following mail too).

Best Regards
Zheng Wu