[Dev] Bluetooth multi-user feature

Johan Hedberg johan.hedberg at intel.com
Fri Sep 26 08:35:24 GMT 2014

Hi Dominig,

This is not a software limitation. It's how all Bluetooth devices work
and how the Bluetooth specification is designed. There is no support for
multiple authentication keys pairs between two devices. Even if you'd
try to do tricks on our side you can't change the fact that re-pairing
with any device will have that device replace its old key with the new
one (from the new pairing).

Johan