[Dev] subject tagging on the list

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Thu Apr 9 08:48:16 GMT 2015

Hi Patrick, Łukasz,

On 9.04.2015 11:29, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-04-09 at 09:47 +0200, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:
>> Dear Mailing List Administrators,
>>
>> I'd like to kindly ask to restore subject tagging with "[Dev]".
> Your mail arrived here with such a tag. Did you add it manually? If not,
> then the subject tagging is still working.

I also noticed that the "[Dev]" prefix is missing from the recent
threads, for example:
* About multi-app packaging directory policy
* Smack domains User::Home and User::App::Shared
* GBS on Ubuntu 15.04
* Crosswalk on Gstreamer

It has disappeared at the end of March. Have a look at the summary for
March and April of the dev mailing list:
https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2015-April/thread.html
https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2015-March/thread.html

Best regards,
Leon