[IVI] Bluetooth stack and Phone(phoned).

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Thu Apr 9 09:36:32 GMT 2015

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 12:54 AM, McGee, Art <amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com>
wrote:

> All,

Hi Art,

> I'm finding some issues with phoned and the bluetooth stack on tizen 3.0.

Its usually helpful to provide a stack trace, error message, or log report
if you have them. These give specific details which can sometimes quickly
identify whatever issue you're having. Otherwise its often hard to diagnose
from a distance where the problem lies. Is it in bluez, the phone, or
something else -- hard to know without more details.

> I am able to use an iphone with the api and get call history and contact
> list.  I am unable to get contacts from the android phones.  I have two
> phones I've been testing with.  Razr i and sony ixperia.  I'd like to know
> if one is having success or failure with the Modello_Phone app themselves.
> I'd like to say this is the only problem but I've also found that sometimes
> the api will not let me turn on and off the bluetooth.  I don't believe
> these problems are related but they could be.  Is there a testing app that
> will exercise the api and help identify any troubles.  I would appreciate
> any insight to the troubles.  I have run tests with the Modello_Phone app
> but my work in progress is in the github repo.
>
> git at github.com:amcgee7/phone.git
>
> Thanks,

I'm adding genivi-projects in cc since GENIVI uses the same underlying
bluetooth stack as Tizen (bluez). Perhaps someone on that list might have a
way to help.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

--