[Dev] Accessing file locations on Tizen IVI

Eiche, Aaron aeiche at jaguarlandrover.com
Fri Apr 10 00:58:08 GMT 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to get URI locations in a web app for images that are generated
and placed in /home/app/.cache/media-manager-artwork. The files are placed
there by the GENIVI media-manager project.

I've attempted to use the following code in the debug console

tizen.filesystem.resolve( 'file:///home/app/.cache/media-manager-artwork',
function(dir){ console.log(dir.isFile); }, function(e){ console.log(e); },
"rw" );

The available documentation states that the returned file object has a
.isFile property that returns true if the path resulted in a file, and
false if the path is a directory. Whether I pass in a file or not, I get
false on any path. The appropriate privilege is included in the config.xml.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks
-Aaron E.

--
*Aaron Eiche*
Javascript Developer

*T:* +1.971.256.9731  |  *M: *+1.503.334.9164

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
JaguarUSA.com <http://www.jaguarusa.com/index.html>  |  LandRoverUSA.com
<http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr/>