[Dev] Accessing file locations on Tizen IVI

Mattison, Steven smattiso at jaguarlandrover.com
Fri Apr 10 17:33:07 GMT 2015

If I am not mistaken, and I may be as it's been months since I've touched
this function, the tizen.filesystem.resolve() function is sandboxed to
files within the /home/app/content folder.

If the GENIVI media-manager could be altered to place the files within that
folder, you should be able to access them from the web-app.

--
*Steve Mattison*
JavaScript Engineer

*T: *+1.503.545.7545