[Dev] /sys/class/sensors for sensord

Yong Li sdliyong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:04:38 GMT 2015

Thanks for your mail! I am reading the sensord source code now. I found
the find_model_id function is using the "/sys/class/sensors/". If this
function call is failed, all these sensors HAL will fail in these
constructor functions. I encountered this issue on the PC with Tizen.
Without the /sys/class/sensors, can I use the sensord ?