[Dev] [Tizen-on-rpi2-community] Tizen on Raspberry PI 2 using Yocto

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at osg.samsung.com
Tue Apr 21 09:56:11 GMT 2015

Em Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:16:37 +0900
Chanho Park <chanho61.park at samsung.com> escreveu:

> Dear Mauro,
>

> How about make your sandbox branch in the scm/bb/meta-tizen.git?
>
> You could have your own sandbox branch whichever you want in the tizen git.
>

> git checkout -b sandbox/{your_id}/{branch_name}
>
> git push origin sandbox/{your_id}/{branch_name} -set-upstream

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm actually planning to rework and submit
the patches to Tizen upstream, after testing that the changes won't be
affecting the build for x86.

Also, there are other people at Samsung OSG that can push patches
at the repository. I don't think I can give such kind of grants on a
sandbox branch.

Regards,
Mauro