[Dev] dlog/journalctl issue

Su-Chang Woo suchang.woo at samsung.com
Wed Apr 22 01:04:56 GMT 2015

To get dlog messages, dlog should be enabled. Please try the following:
 # echo 1 > /etc/dlog/platformlog.conf

After that, you can get the messages using journalctl.
For example,
 # journalctl DLOG_TAG=AUL DLOG_TAG=AUL_AGENT
 # journalctl DLOG_TAG=AUL DLOG_ID=log_main
 # journalctl DLOG_TAG=AUL PRIORITY=7

Thanks,
Suchang.