[Dev] How to create device node in systemd during Tizen bootup

Jing Yang 0-cat-0 at 163.com
Mon Apr 27 10:02:59 GMT 2015

Hi,

I try to call mknod to create some node under /dev during Tizen bootup in service file, but it fails.
I also try to create these /dev nodes manually, but they are gone after reset....
Some google search results show that we can't call mknod in *.service file to creat node directly, but there's still some way could do that.
cgroup and systemd are new for me, could some one help to give some advice/instructions or examples on how to create device node during Tizen boot up?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,
Jing Yang