[Dev] Landscape Image doesn't launch wgit apps

Mattison, Steven smattiso at jaguarlandrover.com
Tue Apr 28 19:20:59 GMT 2015

Hi all,

After creating a number of landscape-oriented Tizen Web Applications, and
building and installing on the box with the Feb 1 release image, we've
discovered that the applications will not launch successfully unless the
weston.ini files are set to a transform of 90, or 'portrait orientation'.

We've submitted the bug report here, as well as example files to test the
use case.
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-2501

Does anyone have a solution for this, or perhaps know of any 'quick fix'
that might allow landscape-oriented web-applications to run properly?

Thanks in advance,
--
*Steve Mattison*
JavaScript Engineer

*T: *+1.503.545.7545
*Email:*  smattiso at jaguarlandrover.com

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.