[Dev] Notification service

Jacek Bukarewicz j.bukarewicz at samsung.com
Wed Apr 29 14:24:38 GMT 2015

On 04/29/2015 03:42 PM, José Bollo wrote:
> Le mercredi 29 avril 2015 à 11:47 +0200, Jacek Bukarewicz a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Issue is caused by update to bundle package (platform/core/base/bundle)
>> which is used by notification service. There seems to be some
>> incompatibility introduced with commit 0b921c6 "Update source from tizen
>> 2.3". I haven't investigated changes introduced there so I cannot say more.
> Hi, have you investigated why bundle is breaking things? I saw in review
> that askuser is also impacted.
>
> Best regards
> José

Hi,

Unfortunately I didn't find the cause of this issue. My suspicion was
that platform/core/api/notification is not aligned with notification
service (I see that it also contains some Tizen 2.3 changes which were
rejected for Common image while notification service is accepted). I
tried to use notification package built from the latest repository
commit (building platform/core/api/application first because it also
contains new stuff) but it didn't help. Some debugging will probably be
necessary unless someone familiar with notification service gives us
some hints.

Best regards,

--
Jacek Bukarewicz