[Dev] Landscape web app launch

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed Apr 29 21:53:56 GMT 2015

I've been unable to get web apps to launch in landscape and I'm looking for
clues.  I have compared packages from the october image and a great many of
them have changed.  I get a timeout when launching with "xwalk-launcher".
I have also launched with app_launcher.

Service 'org.crosswalkproject.Runtime1' does could not be reached: Timeout
was reached

I am able to launch in portrait but not in landscape.  So if you have any
ideas about where this problem could be please let me know.  I am really
looking to find what packages I should look at for the problem.

Thanks,

--
*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
JaguarUSA.com <http://www.jaguarusa.com/index.html>  |  LandRoverUSA.com
<http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr/>