[Dev] Tizen Bootup No Display Issue

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Thu Apr 30 15:09:37 GMT 2015

Hi Kevin, Anoop, All,

I am getting the following error in console through a serial debug cable
and there is no output on the display when I try to boot Tizen Yocto
tizen-common-core-image-minimal-dev image on HummingBoard-i2eX with
Freescale i.MX6 Dual SoC:

sh: cannot set terminal process group (-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
sh: no job control in this shell

Configurations about SMACK and control groups (CGroups) are enabled at
the defconfig. I have applied the Tizen specific patches for SMACK to
the kernel recipe. This is the exact kernel version:
Linux common_box 3.14.14+g4a2f77e #1 SMP Thu Apr 30 15:40:08 EEST 2015
armv7l GNU/Linux

The same u-boot and Linux kernel boot successfully Tizen:Common using
rootfs from a GBS image. Therefore I guess it is a issue with systemd
and the Yocto recipes.

Kevin, Anoop, I found out that you discussed similar issue several
months ago. Were you able to solve it and could you please share details?

Thanks,
Leon

--
Leon Anavi