[Dev] Tizen Bootup No Display Issue

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Thu Apr 30 23:41:35 GMT 2015

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your prompt reply and the provided hints.

On 30.04.2015 18:48, Kévin THIERRY wrote:
> Please, keep us updated regarding this issue.
I have solved this issue. The kernel command line parameters were
overwritten by U-Boot uEnv.txt and systemd was not properly initialized.
The solution is to add init=/lib/systemd/systemd to the files of the
Yocto recipe that provides uEnv.txt.

I have added notes about building Tizen:Common for cubox-i and other
devices with FreeScale i.MX6 SoC at Tizen wiki:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/HummingBoard#Building_Tizen:Common_with_Yocto

Best regards,
Leon

--