[Dev] Solution: Tizen SDK fails to open after Java 1.8.0_66 update

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Thu Dec 3 18:42:05 GMT 2015

I've repeatedly had issues with Java installs for the Tizen SDK on Windows.

Now I remember, I'm still in a "can't get the thing to install" state for
Tizen 2.4 SDK on my Windows machine right now.   That's after doing an
install right from java.com.

Hmm - could well be a 64-bit vs 32-bit thing, eh?

Let me try to fix that and report back.

bob at summerwill.net