[Dev] About building tizen-common using tizen-distro on Odroid-XU3

Mats Wichmann mats at osg.samsung.com
Tue Dec 8 16:52:47 GMT 2015

On 12/07/15 05:01, jianzhong fang wrote:
> Dear Mats,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> When the OS tizen-common start,  the last serial log is "[  OK  ]
> Started Booting Done." it can not get into the shell.
>
> So I can not input the two commands.

I was hoping you could get a graphical display through hdmi so you can
do it from there.  If not, you'll have to modify the image before you
boot it (either change the way it's built, or get your image file
mounted on your build system and fiddle it there - this is slightly
tricky for the sdimg file as I recall).

I *think* - we won't know until you try - that you can edit this file:

/lib/systemd/system-preset/90-systemd.preset

and change the place where it says

disable console-gtty.service

to say enable instead. Really hoping someone who knows this setup better
can comment....