[Dev] Tizen source for odroid ux

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Thu Dec 10 06:03:40 GMT 2015

Hi Shahul,

2015년 12월 09일 21:13에 Shahul Ahamed Shaik 이(가) 쓴 글:

> Hi All,
>
> I am planning to bring up tizen 2.3 wearable profile on our platform. I took ODROID-XU as reference platform .
>
> Can anyone please let me know kernel source/configuration for ODROID-XU. Also would there any tizen code changes between ODROID-U3 and ODROID-XU.

You can refer to below kernel repository,
https://git.tizen.org/cgit/platform/kernel/linux-exynos.git/
branch name : tizen

And there is no any change between ODROID-U3 and XU3 even XU4 so you can use odroidxu3_defconfig file for all of them.

Thanks,
Inki Dae