[Dev] Tizen source for odroid ux

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Thu Dec 10 06:22:06 GMT 2015

Hi Shahul,

Below is additional comment,

2015년 12월 10일 15:03에 Inki Dae 이(가) 쓴 글:
> Hi Shahul,
>
> 2015년 12월 09일 21:13에 Shahul Ahamed Shaik 이(가) 쓴 글:
>>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am planning to bring up tizen 2.3 wearable profile on our platform. I took ODROID-XU as reference platform .
>>
>> Can anyone please let me know kernel source/configuration for ODROID-XU. Also would there any tizen code changes between ODROID-U3 and ODROID-XU.

ODROID-XU board is much different with U3, XU3 and XU4, especially 3D GPU so below kernel wouldn't support the ODROID-XU board.
If you want to use our kernel for ODROID-XU board, you would need to port board specific part and some portion of Exynos5410 SoC maybe.
So how about using one of other boards, ODROID-U3/XU3/XU4 which are supported by our kernel?

Thanks,
Inki Dae