[Dev] Solution: Tizen SDK fails to open after Java 1.8.0_66 update

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Thu Dec 17 01:01:57 GMT 2015

Follow-up.

This *was* a 64-bit versus 32-bit Java installer thing for me.

I've been having issues with the Windows installer for the Tizen SDK the
last couple of times I came to do an install on my Windows 8.1 (now Windows
10) box.

Turns out it was me being stupid.    64-bit Windows installer for the SDK
requires 64-bit Java installed.

bob at summerwill.net