[Dev] Tizen-2.4 Wearable support in IDE?

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Wed Dec 23 01:20:30 GMT 2015

Gotcha!

So the example appears to have been mis-tagged, rather than it actually
*being* dependent on an unpublished Tizen Wearable 2.4 profile?   I see.

Thanks for chasing down the details, Jinmin.   I will do a direct download
and try the sample out.

UPDATE - Confirmed.   It works just fine with a manual download.   It just
has an incorrect metadata tag for the online sample.    Annoyingly, editing
that post-download of the online sample in the local directory doesn't fix
the IDE "wizard" which still won't let me use that sample as a template.
 Needed to manually copy the files around.

Anyway - good to get to the root of the issue.   Please could somebody fix
that tag?   Best wishes!

bob at summerwill.net