[Dev] Porting Tizen to Samsung Artik

Aleksander Kurczyk akurczyk000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:23:06 GMT 2015

Hello!

I am one of the Samsung Artik 10 alpha testers. I am trying to get Tizen
working on my Artik 10 rev. 0.22 (the last alpha one). I have found the
manual on how to get it working on Tizen's wiki. It's available here:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/ARTIK_10_for_Tizen_3.0. Using those
instructions and attached files I have managed to compile the kernel and
during boot got the error message "Bad ARM magic".

I had to fix the attached DTS file. In one line (109) there was missing a
semicolon while in another one (541) there was an undeclared before
constant "CLK_MOUT_EPLL". I have changed it to "CLK_MAU_EPLL" because those
constant is used in the next line. Correct? I also had to change the size
od modules.img image (to 32MiB) because the modules couldn't fit there.

Can someone who also got the Samsung Artik 10 alpha board tell me what am I
doing wrong? Has it something to do with the DTS file or maybe I am using
wrong toolchain?

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Kurczyk