[Dev] Tizen-Yocto convergence: package updates status - 2014-01-14

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu Jan 15 07:27:32 GMT 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 15:59 +0100, Kévin THIERRY wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the weekly status regarding package updates for the Tizen-Yocto
> convergence:
>
> About 90% of packages are now aligned between Tizen and Tizen-Yocto.
>
>    * All Jira tasks regarding package updates for Tizen-Yocto alignment
> can be found here:
> https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/issues/?filter=14429
>    * The shared spreadsheet used to compare package versions has been
> updated:
> https://docs.google.com/a/open.eurogiciel.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiN0rVNGA72PdDhDNjVyeThvX2dkMkFUSEhvNWZKR2c&usp=sharing&pli=1#gid=12

> 17 packages remain to be updated on Tizen side (Associated Jira task:
> https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/BTY-72):

Beware that this is not a complete list. For example, glib and pcre
don't seem to be included despite version differences, probably because
the packages are named differently.

Basically any package without a Tizen version is suspicious.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.