[Dev] Creating an ISO from the Yocto build

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Wed Jan 28 07:44:53 GMT 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 01:29 +0000, Schaufler, Casey wrote:
> Has anyone devised a scheme for creating an ISO from a Yocto build?

All that we have at the moment are the steps described here:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Build_Tizen_with_Yocto_Project#Bootable_USB

I also proposed that mic could be used with a package feed created by a
Yocto build, just as with gbs/OBS build packages, but that idea has not
been investigated yet.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.