[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Mobile. What device(s)?

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Wed Jul 29 08:19:33 GMT 2015

Hi Bob,

On 29.07.2015 11:09, Bob Summerwill wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, Leon.
>
> But no actual mobile devices yet, eh?
>
> Is anybody else out there working on RD-PQ or Z1 with this profile?

A year ago it was reported at the mailing list that it is possible to
run Tizen with Wayland/Weston with GL acceleration on RD-PQ:
https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-November/005316.html

The hardware of RD-PQ is similar to the development board Odroid U3.
Check the following links for running Tizen on Odroid U3:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/How_to_Build_and_Load_Tizen_on_Odroid_U3
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/KLF2014-Dongkun.pdf

Best regards,
Leon