[Dev] Unable to load some of the Tizen extensions for Crosswalk

José Bollo jose.bollo at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon Jun 1 12:30:00 GMT 2015

Le vendredi 29 mai 2015 à 20:02 +0300, Leon Anavi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that not all of the Tizen specific APIs are available in web
> apps on Tizen:Common built for HummingBoard (Freescale i.MX6 ARM) using
> Yocto. My research shows that some of the Tizen extensions for Crosswalk
> are not loaded. These extensions are successfully built and shipped in
> the image:

(snip)

> Why the rest of the extensions are not loaded? How can I load them?

I just made the same test and discovered that, on my side, only
libtizen_system_info.so was not loaded. All the other libraries are
loded.

I typed "journalctl | grep system_info" and got

juin 01 05:22:01 lenovo06 sh[1839]:
[0601/052201:WARNING:xwalk_external_extension.cc(47)] Error loading
extension
'/usr/lib64/tizen-extensions-crosswalk/libtizen_system_info.so': /usr/lib64/tizen-extensions-crosswalk/libtizen_system_info.so: undefined symbol: _ZN19SysInfoNetworkTizen14StartListeningEv
juin 01 05:22:01 lenovo06 sh[1839]:
[0601/052201:WARNING:xwalk_extension_server.cc(411)] Failed to
initialize
extension: /usr/lib64/tizen-extensions-crosswalk/libtizen_system_info.so

Can you check the journal? "journalctl | grep tizen-extensions"

Best regards
José