[Dev] About multi-app packaging directory policy

Pawel Sikorski p.sikorski at samsung.com
Fri Jun 12 12:46:00 GMT 2015

Dear All,
Sorry for the late response.

Regarding modifications in app-installer we will prepare them in 1-2 weeks (we want to firstly focus on items that we are currently working on).

Just for the remind, the agreed structure is:

$HOME/apps_rw/{PKGID}/bin/{APPID_1}, {APPID_2} (symlink)
$HOME/apps_rw/{PKGID}/data/
$HOME/apps_rw/{PKGID}/shared/data/
$HOME/apps_rw/{PKGID}/shared/res/
$HOME/apps_rw/{PKGID}/shared/trusted/
$HOME/apps_rw/{PKGID}/res/wgt/... (all wgt contents)

Best Regards,
Pawel Sikorski