[Dev] Tizen on Yocto status + maintenance

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at osg.samsung.com
Mon Jun 15 00:16:37 GMT 2015

Em Sat, 13 Jun 2015 16:49:26 +0300
Leon Anavi <leon.anavi at konsulko.com> escreveu:

> Hi Patrick, Mauro,
>
> Patrick, thank you for the provided information and support.
>
> On 13.06.2015 16:02, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Could you please review and check if those are ok?
> Mauro, I did a code review and added +1.

Thanks!

> Following your recommendations
> I have abandoned change 39798. I will resubmitted the proposed
> modifications to scm/bb/meta-tizen.

Ok, I'll review them tomorrow.

Btw, I think we should remove the alien patches from meta-tizen,
keeping the tree with just the things that aren't on other places,
and use git submodule support instead, to fetch from those alien
repositories.

This makes things clearer, and, IMHO, makes maintainership a
way easier, as there's no need to solve conflicts when merging
back from the layers.

I did some patches on that direction. I added them at s-osg:
	http://git.s-osg.org/new-tizen-distro.git/log/

Not sure why, but I was unable to send the first patch to
gerrit (it gives an error). I created a sandbox there too,
but the gerrit interface is not displaying my sandbox.

Anyway, Patrick/Leon: please take a look on those patches and
see what you think about that:

http://git.s-osg.org/new-tizen-distro.git/commit/?id=4dec51029073072f12fa4f262cf8b0e7f18d152a
http://git.s-osg.org/new-tizen-distro.git/commit/?id=68383d461dd056ec7c96869aca4a0c3703b2ce3f
http://git.s-osg.org/new-tizen-distro.git/commit/?id=ca3edebff14eb6380d88319b664d9bf393bbacdb