[Dev] Tizen on Yocto status + maintenance

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Mon Jun 15 14:28:31 GMT 2015

Hi Patrick, Mauro,

I started a new wiki article which should encourage and help people
willing to contribute to "Tizen on Yocto":
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/How_to_contribute_to_Tizen_on_Yocto_Project

The article is based on several other articles which are listed in the
"See All" section.

Could you please have a look at it to verify it and to add other details
which might be useful to contributors?

Thanks,
Leon

--