[Dev] [Crosswalk-dev] Tizen - App_launcher and xwalk Landscape issue

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Wed Jun 17 10:16:10 GMT 2015

Hi Art,

If you remember several weeks ago I had some issues with installing and
running HTML5 apps on Tizen:Common which were solved after updating
Crosswalk to version 11.40.277.0. Which version of Crosswalk are you using?

Is the screen orientation set to landscape at the config.xml of the
HTML5 applications?

Best regards,
Leon

On 17.06.2015 01:55, McGee, Art wrote:
> I have run into a problem that Tizen web apps will not run when the
> box has been setup in landscape mode.   I have been able to launch the
> same apps in portrate  mode.  I have been spending quite  a bit of
> time searching.  I would input on the app_launch process when it comes
> to xwalk wigits.  I have been able to see that a xwalk 'renderer'
> process doesn't get started and the app will shutdown after never
> getting a display.  and it timesout on the debus call.  Any
> information on how the launch process works will help me discover
> where the bug is accually.
>

> *Art McGee*
> Infotainment Engineer
>

> Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
> 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
> Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  | LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>

Leon Anavi
Software Engineer
Mob : +359 88 527 7901