[Dev] [Crosswalk-dev] Tizen - App_launcher and xwalk Landscape issue

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed Jun 17 15:05:23 GMT 2015

Leon,

Yes,  This is the crosswalk apps running in landscape orientation.  I
should then use the crosswalk from common.   I currently use tizen_ivi_3.0

Thanks,

Art.

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>