[Dev] Request for information

Prasanth Kammampati prasanth.k at samsung.com
Sat Jun 27 10:50:04 GMT 2015

Hi,

Have you tried the Z1 source releases on http://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=SM-Z130H?

Regards,
Prasanth K

From: Dev [mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of GyeongHwan Hong
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 2:18 PM
To: ram.kannan at samsung.com; MohanaVamsi donkada; dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Request for information

I have one more question.
Currently, Linux kernel 3.10 source code for Tizen is released on review.tizen.org.
Can it be used as the kernel of Samsung Z1?
Regards,
Gyeonghwan Hong.

2015년 6월 26일 (금) 오후 1:39, Ramasamy Kannan <ram.kannan at samsung.com>님이 작성:
Hi Vamsi,
Tizen 2.3 release does not support Z1 mobile build. Its not only the build, but the release software would not be compatible for Z1 hardware.
But there is plan to release Z1 images, compatible software and build support for the Tizen 2.4 release.
Regards,
Ram